Analyze your slub yarn
Slub Tester is the laboratory instrument that analyses slub yarn. Through statistical values and graphics you will be able to:
- Find out the thickness, length and frequency of slubs.
- Make comparisons between slub obtained with one same program.
- Analyze structures of one same slub yarn obtained in different ring frames.
- Carry out quality tests.
- High reading speed independent from count, thickness and length effects.
- Data download to the software for analysis.
- Capable of analyze any type of count.
- Possibility of discarding non desired slubs.
- Possibility of measurements of any portion of yarn on the yarn diagram.
- Possibility of measuring any length of yarn.
- Possibility of establishing manually the threshold thickness for the slubs.
Data obtained from the software
- Mass distribution graphic.
- Mass diagram of yarn.
- Length and thickness of each portion of yarn.
- Normal yarn length distribution.
- Slub yarn length distribution.
- Data summary.
- Percentage of slub and normal yarn.
- Slubs per meter ratio.
- Random slub frequency analysis.
- Average thickness of slub.
- Theoretical optical thickness of yarn.
- Report print-outs.
- Yarn comparison graphic
- Thin places counter