Duo core yarn attachment
The Overhead Creel is the Pinter Group attachment for the production of Duo Core yarn. Duo Core yarn is a special yarn obtained combining two filaments with different elastic properties covered by staple fibres. The two filaments are fed separately and with different drafts. This operation can be done on the ring frame but a tailormade attachment is required to upgrade the machine.
The Overhead Creel attachment has been developed to guarantee three essential qualities in the yarn:
- Constant elasticity along the yarn.
- Perfect centring of the filaments to obtain a good coverage of the core.
- No filaments missing.
Composition of Overhead Creel
Features and Advantages
- It can be installed on any kind of ring frame, either for short or long staple fibres.
- It is equipped with filament breakages detectors and Roving Stop motion to ensure the presence of the filament inside the yarn.
- It can be combined with PCESY slub attachment.
- It can be upgraded to produce Tri Core yarn.
- Tailor-made mechanical adaptation according to the ring frame model.
- Electrical cabinet with cooling technologyand tropicalized control board developed to work in extreme temperature conditions.
- In-built UPS.
The Duo Core attachment allows the production of the following kind of core yarns:
- Soft filament covered by any spun fibre.
- Rigid filament covered by any spun fibre.
- Semi-elastic covered by any spun fibre.
- Combination of soft and rigid filament covered by any spun fibre.
- Combination of soft and semi-elastic filament covered by any spun fibre.