Three decks, duo core yarn attachment
3D – Three decks – is the Pinter Group attachment for the production of Duo Core yarn. The attachment allows to work with LYCRA® and LYCRA® T400® by The Lycra Company. Each filament is fed with its own draft and they are combined just before the insertion into the ring frame, where they are covered by spun fibres. The resulting yarn has the high stretch of LYCRA® fibre and the excellent recovery of LYCRA® T400® fibre.
The attachment has been developed to guarantee three essential qualities in the yarn:
- Constant elasticity along the yarn.
- Perfect centring of the filaments to obtain a good coverage of the core.
- No filaments missing.
Composition of 3D
Features and advantages
- It can be installed on any kind of ring frame, either for short or long staple fibres.
- It is equipped with filament breakages detectors and Roving Stop motion to ensure the presence of the filament inside the yarn.
- It can be combined with PCESY slub attachment.
- It can be upgraded to produce Tri Core yarn.
- Tailor-made mechanical adaptation according to the ring frame model.
- Electrical cabinet with cooling technologyand tropicalized control board developed to work in extreme temperature conditions.
- In-built UPS.
3D allows the production of the following kind of core yarns:
- Combination of LYCRA® filament with LYCRA® T400® covered by any spun fibre.
- LYCRA® filament covered by any spun fibre.
- LYCRA® T400® covered by any spun fibre.